Join the Long Sports Booster Club
If your child plays a sport, then this is the club for you.
Football, Volleyball, Cross Country, Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, Softball, Track & Field…there is something for everyone.
With over 400 student athletes and more than a dozen coaches, Long Middle School has won several City Championships in multiple sports.
The Long Sports Booster Club was created to help support our athletic programs. In recent years, the booster club has provided funding for:
• the entire Cross-Country program, including new uniforms
• new, safer Football helmets
• Soccer equipment
• Volleyball tournament entry fees
• Basketball uniforms and shoes
• Baseball & Softball uniforms and pitching machines
• Track & Field meet entry fees
• Athletic banquet
• Spirit Banners for the gyms
Want to help?
1. Join the Booster Club. CLICK HERE for a sign-up flyer, or sign up via Paypal. Use the Buy Now Button to pay $10.00 or Donate Button to contribute more.
2. Give a little time. We have many projects through the year such as our football mini-camp, Spirit Week, pep rallies, hold’em poker tournament and the athletic banquet. Just a few hours of your time goes a long way.
For more information, contact Cynthia Goosby at email@example.com
Contribute any Amount