Join the Long Sports Booster Club
If your child plays (or will play) any sport at Long, the Long Sports Booster Club is for you! In the last three years, our 300 student-athletes have won championships in volleyball, baseball, basketball, soccer and track and field, and were competitive in softball, cross-country and football. They deserve your support. During that time the sports boosters funded items such as:
• Extra coaching for all sports
• 100% funding of new cross-country programs
• Football equipment and clinics
• Soccer equipment
• Volleyball tournament entry fees
• Basketball uniforms and shoes
• Baseball and softball uniforms, pitching machines, and other equipment
• Track and field tournament entry fees
• Athletic banquet
• Spirit items and post-season recognition for players and coaches
• New banners for the gyms
Help us keep this momentum:
1. Join us. CLICK HERE for a sign-up flyer, or sign up via Paypal at J.L. Long Sports Boosters. The cost is a measly $10.00.
2. Use your Albertsons scan tags. In your opening week packet, you’ll receive a plastic keychain tag from Albertsons. Simply scan the tag at checkout. 300 families using the tag will mean up to $24,000 a year for Long sports. Easy money! If you need another one, let Randy Duke know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the attached paper version.
3. Give a little time. We’ll have many projects through the year such as our football mini-camp, Spirit Week, pep rallies, hold’em poker tournament and the athletic banquet. Just a few hours of your time goes a long way.
Contact Randy Duke with any questions at email@example.com or at (214) 282-6370
Booster Club Meetings are held @ Lakewood's 1st & 10,
6465 E. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75214
Phone: (214) 826-0110